Here you’ll find a range of educational toolkits and practical resources to help families, children, young people and anyone navigating waves of uncertainty, loss, grief, anxiety and sadness, whether caused by the unprecedented extremes of the pandemic, or a different type of crisis, transition, shift or change, as we go through life.
We’re excited to include inspirational tools to support parents, teachers and those who care for children and young people – wholistically – nourishment for your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health and wellbeing:
- recommendations of books
- collection of meditations
- music, audio files
- Podcast interviews, blog articles
- video recordings of panel discussions e.g. “Be Kind To Your Mind!
- guidance and inspiration to find joy through colour therapy and creativity e.g. create your own notebook or start a new hobby like healing through art
- “sparks of joy” in the form of tips and techniques to bring into your
everyday life irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity etc.
- Downloadable pdfs below: